Case #3 (1 of 3): Entering and Breaking
- Cyber Terrorists are planning an attack on DoD resources to slow US logistic activities in the Persian Gulf.
- Terrorists plan to randomly saturate LANís of DISA, Pentagon, and NAVSTA Norfolk.
- Terrorists have previously (over the past year) scanned over 150,000 domain.mil hosts to characterize vulnerabilities.
- Terrorists will employ both user level (source detectable) and root level (source undetectable) packet bombs to cripple LANís and WANís.
- Packet bomb targets will include NT servers.